Lodging/Camping Reservation Policy
Your lodging/camping reservation will be guaranteed by charging a deposit of 1 night's
stay to a valid credit card. By guaranteeing your reservation you are accepting the terms
of our cancellation policy. No refunds will be given for early departures.
Lodging Cancellation Policy
* At least 15 days cancellation notice = full refund of your deposit.
* Between 7-15 days notice = deposit refunded less $50 fee per unit.
* Less than 7 days notice = total loss of deposit.
* No show = full billing of your intended stay to your credit card.
* We require 7 days notice to drop a guest from your reservation.
Camping Cancellation Policy
* At least 4 days notice is required for a full refund of your deposit.
* Less than 4 days notice will result in a total loss of your deposit.
* We require 4 days notice to drop a guest from your reservation.
NO EXCEPTIONS TO ANY POLICIES SHOWN ABOVE.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR EARLY DEPARTURES OR RAIN.
* Well mannered guests and quiet groups welcomed.
* Absolutely no pets allowed outside of the campground area, except in pet friendly cabins. Leashes required.
* Missouri law mandates that glass and Styrofoam are not allowed on Missouri rivers
and all coolers must have a locking lid.
* No glass is allowed in campfires.
* Quiet hours of 10 pm - 7 am are strictly enforced.